Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our frequently asked questions
Product Collections FAQs
What are our Collagen based products?
AURA's collagen-based products include: Hydra Glow, Elevated Collagen, Wild Ocean Marine Collagen, Collagen Generator.
What are our MCT-based products?
AURA's MCT-based products include Elevated Collagen and Plant Mylk Coconut Creamer.
What are our Plant-based products?
AURA's Plant-based products include Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder, Unflavoured Plant-Based Protein, Botany – Vegan Collagen boosters, and Plant Mylk Coconut Creamer.
What is AURA's Elevated Collagen product known for?
AURA Elevated Collagen product are known for the following benefits;
• Helps support joint health.
• Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Source of essential amino acids (Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine and Valine) for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
• Source of the essential amino acid Lysine to help with collagen formation.
What is AURA's Plant Mylk Coconut Creamer made of?
Coconut milk powder includes MCT. A single-ingredient product made with Coconut milk powder includes MCT extracted from 100% sustainably sourced coconuts.
What are the benefits of Botany Vegan Collagen Booster?
The benefits of Botany Vegan Collagen Booster are:
• Source of the non-essential amino acids (glycine, proline) involved in protein synthesis.
• Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
• Assists in the building of lean muscle [tissue/mass] when combined with regular [weight/resistance] training and a healthy balanced diet.
• Source of (an) (non-essential) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.
• Source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are involved in protein synthesis.
• Helps in collagen formation.
• Source of/(an) essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health.
• Source of/(an) essential amino acid involved in muscle protein synthesis.
What are the benefits of our AURA Hydra Glow product?
• Helps to maintain healthy skin.
• Aids in the maintenance of healthy skin.
• Helps improve skin moisture.
• Helps maintain skin moisture.
• Helps increase skin hydration.
• Helps maintain skin hydration.
• Helps support skin health.
• Helps (to) maintain/support immune function.
• Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps in connective tissue formation.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums and in connective tissue formation.
• Helps in wound healing.
• Helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation.
• Helps with immune function.
• Source of/An antioxidant that helps fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals. Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Source of (the) essential amino acid(s) (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis).
• Source of (the) non-essential amino acid(s) (alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine) involved in protein synthesis.
What are the benefits of AURA's Wild Ocean Marine Collagen?
• Builds Bone Strength
• Improves Skin, Hair and Nails
• Stabilizes Blood Sugar
• Boosts Metabolism
• Improves Wound Healing and Reduces Scars
• Reduces inflammation and helps with joint pain
• Brain Health
• Boost thyroid levels
Supplements, Health & Wellness FAQs
What are the three primary crucial nutrients for women's health?
Omega 3, Iron, and Vitamin A are the three primary crucial nutrients that contribute significantly to women's health.
Can I take Collagen and Biotin together?
Yes. There is currently no proof that combining Collagen and Biotin is harmful. Taking both may be an option for people who want to improve the condition of their skin and hair condition.
What is known as Biotin?
You might be familiar with vitamin B7 by its common name, Biotin. It is a water-soluble B vitamin that can be obtained as supplements and naturally in some foods. For enzymes to break down fats, carbs, and proteins in meals, Biotin is an essential component.
Who should not take Marine Collagen?
You must not take marine Collagen if you are allergic to fish. Additionally, as Collagen is a protein, you should think of this as a supplement for protein. Two scoops of protein could be 11 g, depending on the brand.
Which dietary supplement would you suggest for a vegan?
B12 vitamin - Only animal items like meat, dairy, and eggs contain vitamin B12. Plant-based diets lack B12. All vegans must frequently take a B12 supplement, either through consuming fortified foods or by taking a B12 supplement.
What are the benefits of Biotin?
Many of the important systems in your body are maintained by Biotin. Like other B vitamins, Biotin helps the body utilize enzymes and deliver nutrients. Studies suggest that Biotin may help manage the signs and symptoms of diabetes. It aids in blood sugar regulation in some diabetics.
Which protein promotes fertility the best?
According to research, consuming more protein from vegetables instead of meat lowers the chance of infertility. Concentrate on choline-rich and plant-forward protein sources like quinoa, beans, lentils, soy, nuts, and seeds. Additionally advised are eggs and two to three servings of omega-3-rich seafood weekly.
What health benefits does Collagen have for women?
Collagen may help women's skin, hair, and bones while building muscle and maintaining bone density.
What are the best nutrients that can make you stay happy and lift your spirits?
Researchers have investigated the relationship between food and the brain and have discovered 10 nutrients, including calcium, chromium, folate, iron, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, and zinc, that help reduce depressive symptoms and improve mood.