Peanut Butter & Raspberry Bites Recipe | AURA KITCHEN
by Sarah Choi on Jul 07, 2020
Brilliant foodie @cleaneatsbykarl created his tasty recipe! 5 minutes max to throw together! These are the perfect pre-workout snack!
PREP-TIME | 5 MINS.
What you will need for Peanut Butter & Raspberry Bites Recipe:
What to do:
- Pulse your dates in a food processor until chopped up.
- Add remaining ingredients excluding the Raspberries.
- Pulse a few more times to combine.
- Transfer to a small bowl and crumble in a packet of Raspberries.
- Form into balls (this made me 7) and store in the fridge! Enjoy!
TAG @yourAURAnutrition IN YOUR BAKING/RECIPES!
We would love to share your success and inspire bakers everywhere!" to any/all of our baking recipes. In addition, we can add this to all our recipes and just change the word "baking" to "smoothie bowl creation/to inspire smoothie bowl creators everywhere!