@our.littlehome has made cashew cookie dough bars by @themichellemethod and adding our AURA Plant Based Protein! We are so excited to try these bars with the team! A perfect amount of salty and sweet healthy treat! Don’t these look delicious?
What you will need for today's Cashew Cookie Dough Bars
What To Do
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add in the maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk and vanilla. Stir until you have a large ball.
- Using slightly wet hands or a baking spatula and press the dough evenly into the baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil and cashew butter in a small saucepan on low and stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly. Top with a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt.
- Freeze for 1 – 2 hours before slicing into 9 bars or 12 mini. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Visit Michelle Method - Certified Nutrition Coach's website to learn more!
TAG @yourAURAnutrition IN YOUR BAKING/RECIPES!
We would love to share your success and inspire bakers everywhere!" to any/all of our baking recipes. In addition, we can add this to all our recipes and just change the word "baking" to "smoothie bowl creation/to inspire smoothie bowl creators everywhere!