It’s January and health goals are in full swing! We believe finding healthy replacements for your fave treats is the key to staying on track.
Save this for your weekend baking / healthy treat prep!
Photo credit and recipe from our friend Celine, My Momentum.
These are great for a on-the-go treat to satisfy that sweet craving!
WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until combined. Do not overmix. (It’s okay if theres a few small clumps in the batter. It doesn’t need to be completely smooth.)
- Using a piping bag, (or a large ziplock bag with the corner cut out) pipe the dough into the donut moulds filling 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 9—11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To coat the donuts, mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a ziplock bag. Lightly coat each donut with a little melted butter or coconut oil and then place each donut in the bag and shake it around until it’s covered.